A Convincing Truth
Have you not yet been convinced or are you one among many others seeking the truth and having questions that have not been yet answered?
The Lord Jesus said, “I am the Truth” (John 14:6).The Bible further says, “This is the true God” (Jer.10:10; 1Jn.5:20.
These scriptures were dramatized to Brother Sadhu in a very personal way so that he can know that the Bible and the Lord Jesus are real. The truth, the absolute truth, has been made known and made real to a staunch and devout Hindu. You don’t have to grope in darkness anymore. The Lord Jesus Christ is the True God. Come and follow Him. If you wish to accept the Lord Jesus as your Saviour, open your heart now and pray this prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in You. I believe that You are the true God. I believe that You died for my sins. Please forgive me Lord. Forgive, Lord Jesus, all my sins. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. I now receive You as my Saviour. Come, Lord Jesus, into my heart. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Lord Jesus for coming into my life. Thank you for making me a child of God. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
Friend, if you have sincerely prayed from your heart, the Bible says that you are now born into the kingdom of God. To grow in your new Christian life, it is important to study the Bible and to pray every day to the Lord God, your Heavenly Father. You also need to belong to a good, Bible-based Church where you can be taught the Word of God. We also love to hear from you. Please send us an email to email@example.com. If you email us, we will be happy to send you some literature that will help you grow in faith. God bless you.
Statement of Faith
Believe with your heart and confesses with your mouth that:
- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father God as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost in sin and face the judgment of the Almighty God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ through his shed blood on the cross.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is literally coming soon.
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow men.
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and who totally surrender their lives to the complete will of God. The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit are available through the Holy Spirit and are for the Church today for the service of our Lord Jesus Christ.