- 1medium sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2cup plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1pinch chili powder
- 1cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/2cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4medium ripe avocado, chopped into rough 1/2-inch pieces
In a large boil sweet potatoes in salted water until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool sightly.
In a bowl, stir together yogurt, juice, zest, parsley, oil, and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper.
Add sweet potato, spinach, and black beans and toss to coat. Top with avocado.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
23 g fat (4 g saturated)
61 g carbs
8 g sugar
8 g fiber
21 g protein